[SCA-BMDL] Thank You

Shawn MacIntyre medicmacintyre15219 at yahoo.com
Thu May 9 00:02:35 EDT 2013

I would like to take a minute to thank the very good people of the barony and the kingdom for their well wishes and support online, via e-card and in person over the last few days. Constance and I are both home and will be resting for the next few weeks (In case you didn't hear Constance was in a vehicle crash after visiting me in the hospital on Tuesday Evening, She fractured her wrist and has a concussion).

We are both truly humbled by the love and support that we have received, In the coming weeks and months I will find some way to thank each person that sent a card or came to visit or called in a personal way. It has done a lot for my spirits in a very difficult time.

Thank you for your true acts of chivalry and honor.

In Service,

Baron Liam MacanTsaoir (SCA)
Baron of the Barony Marche of the Debatable Lands
Dean of Aethelmearc War College
In Omnia Paratus