[SCA-BMDL] Heavy Fighting practice at Washington Blvd Park this Sunday 5/12

Amy C acostell at gmail.com
Fri May 10 10:52:58 EDT 2013

There will be Heavy Fight practice, this Sunday, 2-6pm, at Washington Blvd
Park.  There will be some loaner armor available, so join us!

Also, if you are able, Lord Tegrinus asks our help at an exciting Demo this
Sunday!  I sounds like a fun event, and good for letting others know about
the SCA, so I encourage you to help out if you can, even if it means
missing practice!

"Sunday May 12th the Erie Explosions have asked us to Demo for them in both
a pregame show, and showing of chivalry at halftime. The time will be 12:45
at the Erie Insurance Arena 109 French St, Erie PA. Please bring your best
kit because this demo will be in front of about 1000 people. Come support
in any way, they are providing a booth for us to talk and show our stuff
at. Any and all welcome.
Yours in Service
Lord Tegrinus de Rhina"

Upcoming Schedule:
May 12 - practice at Washington Blvd
 May 19 - no practice (go to War Practice that weekend!)
May 26 - practice at Washington Blvd
June 2 - practice at Washington Blvd

Washington Blvd Park location map here: http://goo.gl/maps/FX4wg

See you at practice.