[SCA-BMDL] Update on Baron Liam

Amy S. Reed campagnella at gmail.com
Mon May 6 16:22:54 EDT 2013

Baron Liam posted this on Facebook:

So, No surgery today, Lots of tests throughout the day due to some EKG
changes, surgery on hold until those results are in. Sunny was here for a
little bit and I was able to go out on the balcony here at the hospital and
enjoy some sun.

Again, I want to thank everyone for their love and support, the e-cards I
have received have cheered me up in a time that I was feeling pretty bad.
For all my EMS friends feel free to stop by if you are at Passavant. I am
in room 5118 (5 pav).

Once all of this craziness is over, I will take time to thank everyone that
sent me an e-card. They have truly been bright spots in the day.