[SCA-BMDL] Update on Baron Liam

Amy S. Reed campagnella at gmail.com
Mon May 6 15:09:12 EDT 2013

 Update on Baron Liam (Shawn MacIntyre): Their Excellencies are very
touched by the love and support that they have recieved from the Barony,
they have nearly a ream of paper of get well cards from folks which is
stunning to the hospital staff and to them. It looks like his surgery will
get scheduled for tomorrow and hopefully will go smoothly and he can be
released soon. I will post updates as I hear anything.

Anyone who wishes to send get well cards the contact information is: Shawn
MacIntyre Room 5118 UPMC Passavant
<http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=https%3A%2F%2Fecards.upmc.com%2Fgetwell.asp&h=mAQHLLeTF&s=1>
*https://ecards.upmc.com/getwell.asp*
<https://ecards.upmc.com/getwell.asp>