[SCA-BMDL] Thrown Weapons -- Sunday, March 10 2 PM

Elss_of_Augsburg elss_of_augsburg at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 9 15:28:44 EST 2013

Surprise!!

Because there is good weather (relatively speaking) this weekend, there will be a surprise thrown weapons practice at Washington Blvd, at the usual site BUT starting around 2 PM. I have a morning commitment and won't be able to be there any earlier.

I will have targets and loaner gear as always, so if you want to get in a little practice before Iron Comet and you aren't going to fighter practice, join us!

The ground may be damp and muddy, so be prepared, also the condition of the porta-john is unknown, so be prepared for that too.

Sorry for the late notice, but then again -- it IS a surprise!

Elss