[SCA-BMDL] Rapier practice schedule for the month of March

Wendy Colbert rapierlady at earthlink.net
Fri Mar 8 21:16:21 EST 2013

Greetings,
As there was only one positive responce to attendence at fencing practice this Sunday, and I am unable to fence, I am cancelling fencing practice for this Sunday.

I have not had any marshals offer to take charge of the practice for the upcoming weeks where I am not available, I unfortunately must also cancell practice on the 17th, 24th and 31st.
The next BMDL rapier practice will occur on April 7th at the Washington Blvd park site.

Irene
Rapier Marshal, BMDL

Come visit my esty shop StringsNstrands  StringsNstrands.etsy.com
for fiber goodies and handcrafted Montessori materials