[SCA-BMDL] BMDL Youth Practice at Washington Blvd this weekend

Karen Kasper arianna_wyn at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 8 16:25:25 EST 2013

Greetings to all Youth Fighters and their parents!

Sorry for the late notice again. None of our usual indoor practice sites is available this weekend or next, BUT the forecast is for sunny weather with highs in the upper 50s, so this Sunday we're going to hold practice at the outdoor summer site, the park at the corner of Washington Blvd. and Allegheny River Blvd. Map here: http://goo.gl/maps/5AjJA

There is no water at the site, so bring a water bottle. I have no idea what condition the portajohn will be in, but I will make sure to bring TP.

Practice runs from 2-5pm as usual.

The BMDL Youth Combat practice schedule for the next month is as follows:

March 10 - Practice outdoors at Washington Blvd.

March 17 - Practice location TBD
March 24 - Practice at the Chinese Church
March 31 - no practice, Easter Sunday
April 7 - practice outdoors at Washington Blvd.

I hope to see you all this Sunday!

Arianna