[SCA-BMDL] Dark Pages updated

Karen Kasper arianna_wyn at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 9 14:03:45 EDT 2013

Greetings Debatable Lands,

The Dark Pages, our Barony's phone, address, and email listing of all members, has been updated with contact info for all the new folks who attended Barony meeting last Sunday. You can access it from the Baronial website at http://debatablelands.org/ under Resources & Links > Dark Pages On-line.

New to the Barony? Moved recently? Changed your phone, or your SCA name, or got an award I didn't catch? Send me the info off-list and I will be happy to make the changes and additions.

Note: This list exists for the convenience of our members, so they can find each other. We NEVER use this information for any other purpose or sell it to anyone. Since it's posted online, I use (at) and (dot) in email addresses to make them harder for bots to harvest. To the best of our knowledge, it has never been used by spammers in the decade or more that it's been online.

Arianna