[SCA-BMDL] Date Correction for THL Katla Ulfhedinn's Vigil

Elss_of_Augsburg elss_of_augsburg at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 8 11:33:33 EDT 2013

Greetings to you in the Debatable Lands and across the Sylvan Lands of Æthelmearc, hear my words –

At the upcoming Pennsic War, THL Katla Ulfhedinn, of the House of Stormhaven, will undertake a vigil to receive council concerning her admittance to the Order of the Laurel. This vigil shall be held on *SUNDAY, JULY 28th*, at about half-past two in the afternoon, in the Stormhaven camp.

Many worthies are expected to come to camp to offer wise words. To be prepared and to celebrate this occasion, all who know THL Katla and who wish to honor her may be considering bringing foods or beverages to share with fellow visitors. I have the honor of coordinating and presenting the refreshments for the vigil, so if you should have questions, please contact me by email at elss_of_augsburg at yahoo.com or on Facebook as Elss Augsburg.

Please feel free to cross-post on other lists.

In Service,
Elss Augsburg