[SCA-BMDL] Pennsic Baronial Party

Jackie Lockhart isabellemaurienne at gmail.com
Wed Jul 3 23:45:07 EDT 2013

Unto the fine citizens of the Barony Marche of the Debatable Lands does
Lady Isabel Fleuretan send greetings!

I have taken on the task of preparing the food for the Baronial Party at
Pennsic to be held at 5pm on middle Sunday in AE Royal.

While there are preparations underway to have lots of tasty treats (bacon
stuffed tomatoes!), we are on a limited budget and would GREATLY appreciate
any donations that anyone would be willing to make. Specifically, any
desserts would be a welcome addition to our menu. *Anything* that you would
be willing to donate to the bounty is welcome from something as simple as a
bunch of grapes to a finely crafted artisan beverage.

Also needed are your capable hands! Help with set up and clean up is
greatly appreciated and should not take more than an hour on each end of
the party.

Please let me know as soon as possible if you would be willing to donate
anything and what and if you are able to help with set up and/or clean up
off list at isabellemaurienne at gmail.com

In service,
~Lady Isabel Fleuretan