[SCA-BMDL] Garb Exchange

Roana Devreux roana01 at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 6 09:07:23 EDT 2013

Greetings, Baronial citizens!

I am in the process of downsizing my SCA fabric collection. I will be bringing fabric to the garb exchange, but I also have some better fabrics that I am seeking to sell (at reasonable prices!). I will bring them with me to the Garb Exchange in case anyone would like to take a look. I'm not done going through my boxes, but there are already some brocades, better cottons, a few linens, and I may even be parting with a length or two from my wools.

~~Roana