[SCA-BMDL] Thrown Weapons Sunday, July 7, starting at 11 AM

Elss_of_Augsburg elss_of_augsburg at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 4 12:30:46 EDT 2013

Greetings to the Barony!

At the Great Pre-Pennsic Barony Meeting and Garb Swap, among many other fun activities, there will be thrown weapons practice!

Sunday, July 7, starting  at 11 AM, bring your favorite sharp-and-pointies, closed toed shoes, sports beverages and water, chairs, snacks, embroidery, picnic basket, wait staff, sherpa, chaise, cabana boys, cocoanut oil sunscreen, wading pool, and whatever else is needed for your comfort, and meet us at Washington Blvd.

Making a special appearance this weekend: SPEARS!!

I'll have the loaner gear, and there is plenty of shade under our trees, check here for directions: http://debatablelands.org/activities/thrown-weapons.html

PLUS! We have received our new KNIVES! And very popular they were last week, too! Come and try them!

Elss