[SCA-BMDL] Region 2 Archery Muster

Crossbow1953 (Earthlink.net) crossbow1953 at earthlink.net
Tue Feb 26 18:05:19 EST 2013

Greetings from the General of Archery!

By the generosity of their Excellencies, Byron and Ariella, we will once again have our Region Archery Muster at the Castle on Sunday, April 14th from 10:00am to 5:00pm. This is the day after the Iron Comet event.

Archery will begin on the lower range at 10:00am and continue throughout the day. The range will be set up for the Gwyntarian Winter Challenge which concludes the following day. Whether you need the first round or wish to improve previous rounds, come on out and give it a shot.

The Thrown Weapon range will also be set up at that time for those who wish to do both. This range will be open until at least lunch time.

In the afternoon, THL Deryk Archer will again present a range on the hillside for shooting from the top of the Castle. This is archery at its most fun.

Since this is an all-day event, we'd like make it potluck for the day. Bring something to share with your fellows whether it be a snack or a main course. There will be some drinks provided, but more will help.

We ask that you attend in garb. It's a photographic opportunity.

Contact me or Master Alaric for details.

Hope to see you all there!

Mestari Urho Waltterinen

crossbow1953 at earthlink.net

(home) 1-412-247-4467

(cell) 1-412-901-5239

Per valde mustache adveho valde officium