[SCA-BMDL] Saxonburg Thrown Weapons Practice, Thursday, August 10, 6 pm

Elss_of_Augsburg elss_of_augsburg at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 12 15:32:41 EDT 2013

Greetings!

Get ready for thrown weapons practice!

Weather permitting -- we will be throwing at Meadhbh's house in Saxonburg from 6 pm to maybe 9 pm on Thursday, August 15....

I will have some loaner gear, including the new Debatable Lands loaner knives, for throwers to try. I will probably be making up another mail order for these, so here is a chance to check them out. Everyone seems very happy with these!

Weather permitting, we will have two more practices for thrown weapons in Saxonburg, on September 5 and 19. There's still time to get in plenty of royal round scrores!

Remember to bring your archery gear for other pointy weapon-y goodness!

See you there!
Elss

Here's where we'll be: http://sunderoak.aethelmearc.org/Meetings%20And%20Activities.html