[SCA-BMDL] Website changes

Broom iambroom at gmail.com
Mon Aug 12 22:02:40 EDT 2013

I've made some changes to the layout of our baronial webpages for
maintenance reasons. The homepage itself is still at the exact same address:
   www.debatablelands.org
but if you happen to have bookmarked other pages on our website, you will
need to update them.

So, if you follow a link and get a "404 - Page Not Found" error, it's OK:
we're still here. Just go to the homepage and use the sidebar to navigate.

Your friendly baronial webminister,

' |   Broom        IAmBroom @ gmail . com
' |   cellphone:             412-389-1997
' |   923 Haslage Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 15212
'\|/  "Discere et docere", which means:
'/|\  "Soon, you'll have your prick in hand and be firking and yerking
//|\\ with the best of 'em..." - Marc Carlson, on shoemaking