[SCA-BMDL] Dark Pages updated

Karen Kasper arianna_wyn at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 12 09:12:03 EDT 2013

Greetings, Debatable Landers!

The Dark Pages online has recently been updated.

However, I know that we have some new people in the barony, especially since Pennsic, so if you are not on the list or your information has changed, please send me your additions and updates privately. If you know a new person who is not on the list, please ask them to send me their information.

You can access the Dark Pages from the Baronial website, debatablelands.org, by going to the bottom of the left-hand navigation pane and clicking "Resources and Links." From that page, select Dark Pages Online near the top of the list.

Arianna