[SCA-BMDL] NO Thrown Weapons -- Sunday, October 28th

Elss_of_Augsburg elss_of_augsburg at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 27 23:06:37 EDT 2012

Greetings all --

Based on Alaric's inspection of the field and the prediction of rain throughout the night, I am afraid that the field will be too wet for flinging axes around, so I am cancelling thrown weapons for tomorrow, October 28th.

The Halloween Throws and Treats will be rescheduled for next Sunday, weather permitting.

There are only TWO more thrown weapons practices left this season, so I look forward to see you at Washington Blvd next weekend and at the Castle the weekend after!

Thanks, Elss