[SCA-BMDL] Archery Practice (10/28)

Robert Smith alaric at pobox.com
Sat Oct 27 22:28:11 EDT 2012

Greetings All,

I visited the archery site this evening and so far it is holding up well.
However it looks like there will be some rain most of the night and
morning, so I will be calling off practice for tomorrow.

We'll plan for a delayed Halloween shoot for next Sunday (November 4th).
Bring your bows then to help defend the Barony from the monstrous
menagerie.  Also, it will be the first opportunity to shoot for the
Gwyntarian Winter Challenge.

Master Urho will be running the last two practices of the season (November
4th, November 11th) as I will be out of town.

Also, as a reminder, the November 11th shoot is at the castle.

Enjoy the morning off and stay warm and dry.

In service,

Alaric
Captain of Archers