[SCA-BMDL] Position Announcement from your Chronicler!

Elss_of_Augsburg elss_of_augsburg at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 27 23:12:37 EDT 2012

Shall we play a game?
A panda walks into a bar. He eats shoots and leaves.
                   Is the panda still in the bar or not?
Are you looking at your dinner or the dogs?
                   How many dinners are there? How many dogs?
The people in the line who got tickets were very satisfied.
                   Did everyone in line get tickets?
When only a small girl, my mother took me to the city.
                  Who was small, my mother or me?
Other questions:
Do you blog a lot?
Do you have an active Facebook or email correspondence?
Do you want and need to know what is going on?
You know what this means, don't you? These are signs of someone who likes to read, who likes to write, who likes to know things – and who could be the next Chronicler!
Alas, my term is coming to an end, and I will be passing on the pleasures and duties of this position to a new chronicler as of the end of December, though I would like to begin the transition with next month’s issue. The person who takes on these duties should be willing to spend about eight hours a month collecting information, combining it into a single, nicely formatted and illustrated document, and sending it out to the Debatable Lands community by email (and in a few rare instances, on paper).
You know who you are. Send your email of interest to me at chronicler at debatablelands.org and to our Seneschale at seneschal at debatablelands.org
I am looking forward to hearing from all interested persons,
Elss