[SCA-BMDL] (no subject)

Krista Cogan hildasca at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 27 08:00:25 EDT 2012

Looking for something awesome to do today? Visit our neighbors for a great event!

~H

October 27, 2012 10 AM - October 27, 2012 9 PM

 The Shire of Kings Crossing cheerfully invites you to come and
celebrate our Birthday B(r)all on October 27, 2012 at the
BARBUSH-LANGELOTH MUNICIPAL Center, 1421 LANGELOTH ROAD, LANGELOTH, PA
15054. The site will open at 10 am and close at 9 pm. Classes will begin
 at 11 am and continue until 8 pm.

 The day promises to be filled with many activities and classes. Heavy
Weapons, and Fencing will have their own pick ups and tourneys. We would
 like to see the Youth Fighters as well. Medieval games and other games
of intrigue, Dancing, Weaving and many other classes will be held as
well. If you are interested in teaching a class or being a merchant,
please contact Lady Nandi (Danielle Volkar) email:
peasant at anykindawear.com,

 Site Fee per Person (Includes All Day Sideboard) :

 Adult - $10.00*

 Child (13-17) - $5.00*

 12 and under are free when accompanied by an adult

 Family Plan - $30.00*

       *Non-member surcharge - $5.00 per person

 While you endeavor to exercise your body and or mind, recharge with our
 all day side board. Lady Daria of Danegeld Tor mentored by Master
Creador is going to delight you with their culinary skills. Sideboard
will be from 12:00 until 7 pm. If you have any dietary concerns, please
contact Lady Daria directly at Daria_Mcp at gmail.com.

 The Autocrats for this event are Willehalm Barenjager (Andrew Rosenberger) and Lady Nandi of Kings Crossing (Danielle Volkar)
 For more information please click here
 http://www.kingscrossing.aethelmearc.org/events.html