[SCA-BMDL] Thrown Weapons Practice -- Sunday, 28 October, 11 Am

Elss_of_Augsburg elss_of_augsburg at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 27 00:06:10 EDT 2012

BOO!!

Looking for something bloodthirsty to do this Halloween season? Come to thrown weapons practice at Washington Boulevard park at 11 AM, Sunday, October 28th and throw sharp and pointy things at scary and fun targets! There will be treats to reward your tricks!

As always, there will be loaner gear on hand for everyone's use, and I will be bringing the spears and spear target too. It will be cold so remember to bundle up.

HOWEVER! As our practice field is in a flood plain, and there is a storm coming more or less in our direction, we may need to cancel practice or cut it short, depending on how hard the weather hits us. If that happens, I will send out an email and post on FB as soon as possible.

Thanks, Elss