[SCA-BMDL] BMDL Heavy Practice Cancelled for Sunday

Shawn MacIntyre medicmacintyre15219 at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 27 11:34:37 EDT 2012

Greetings All,

Based on the current models and Information from 3 different weather forecasting agencies ( NOAA/NWS, Weatherbug, and Accuweather). As MIC for this weekend practice, I am Cancelling Heavy Practice for Sunday.  The current models are showing the possibility of 1/2 to 1 inch of rain dureing the day tomorrow on top of the possible 1/2 inch tonight. All of that plus leaf fall raises the possibility of  localized flooding.

As a reminder, next weekend at Agincourt is Baronial Champions for Heavy Fighting, Fencing and Youth Fighting. We shall see you all there!

In service from your Baron and Weather Geek,

Baron Liam MacanTsaoir (SCA)
Baron of the Barony Marche of the Debatable Lands
Dean of Aethelmearc War College
In Omnia Paratus