[SCA-BMDL] NO BMDL Youth Combat Practice this Sunday

Karen Kasper arianna_wyn at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 19 14:16:48 EDT 2012

Greetings to all youth fighters and their parents!

There is NO YOUTH COMBAT PRACTICE this Sunday, Oct. 21, since I will be out of town. We will resume youth fighting practice on October 28.

In the mean time, our current youth combat champion, Tiberius, is planning an interesting Roman-themed tournament format for the Baronial Champion's Tourney at Agincourt on November 3. I hope you'll all be there!

YOUTH COMBAT PRACTICE SCHEDULE

Oct. 21 -  NO PRACTICE

Oct. 28 - practice at Washington Blvd.
Nov. 4 - NO PRACTICE, youth champion tourney at Agincourt on Saturday Nov. 3rd!
Nov. 11 - practice at Harvest Revel Barony meeting, at Byron & Ariella's castle in Wexford, more info to come
Nov. 18 - practice moves indoors for the winter, to the Pittsburgh Chinese Church in the North Hills
Nov. 25 - NO PRACTICE, Thanksgiving weekend

Arianna