[SCA-BMDL] NO BMDL Youth Combat Practice this Sunday, Tourney at Archers to the Wald!

Karen Kasper arianna_wyn at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 10 14:31:56 EDT 2012

Greetings to all youth fighters and their parents!

Kudos to Robert, Gwion, and Jimmy for fighting in the chilly drizzle last Sunday. You guys are serious fighters!

There is NO PRACTICE this week, Oct.14, but...

There WILL be a youth combat tournament this Saturday at Archers to the Wald. It will be a fun event with lots of archery, thrown weapons, adult heavy weapons, and of course youth combat. The youth combat tourney begins at 10 am. See the event announcement for more details: http://www.steltonwald.org/archers.shtml

Unfortunately I have to cancel practice for October 20. I'll be out of town and Lady Caniodricca is on call at work. We will resume youth fighting practices on October 28.

YOUTH COMBAT PRACTICE SCHEDULE

Oct. 14 - NO PRACTICE, tourney at Archers to the Wald on Saturday!

Oct. 21 -  NO PRACTICE
Oct. 28 - practice at Washington Blvd.
Nov. 4 - NO PRACTICE, youth champion tourney at Agincourt on Saturday!
Nov. 11 - practice at Harvest Revel Barony meeting, at Byron & Ariella's castle in Wexford, more info to come
Nov. 18 - practice moves indoors for the winter, to the Pittsburgh Chinese Church in the North Hills
Nov. 25 - NO PRACTICE, Thanksgiving weekend

I hope to see some of you at Archers to the Wald this weekend!

Arianna