[SCA-BMDL] Archers to the Wald

chris plummer nicholassparrowe at comcast.net
Sat Oct 13 21:39:08 EDT 2012

Good Evening All,

	I wish to thank the populace, hard working marshals, and the rest of the staff who came out to Archers to the Wald and made it such a wonderful day. I hope everyone had a great time and enjoyed the weather and activities.
	Congratulations to all our new baronial champions, VIVAT! VIVAT! VIVAT!

Nycolas Sparrowe

        "Come a sailor, come a soldier, come a captain, a king,
	If you dare me to do it I'll do anything,
	I'll take up the fight, I'll even the odds,
	I'll do what is right or I'm not from Steltonwald"