[SCA-BMDL] Vivat to our new baronial thrown weapons marshal!

Amy C acostell at gmail.com
Fri Oct 12 15:57:00 EDT 2012

Elss of Augsburg will continue to serve our Barony and the thrown weapons
community as our Baronial thrown weapons marshal!  Many thanks to Elss for
her service over the past years, not only as the Regional Marshal for
thrown weapons, but also as she has ensured the presence of a marshal at
practices, carried loaner gear and targets, communicated with the TW
community, and kept practices exciting and growing.  I am confident in her
skills, her love for throwing axes, and her care for the thrown weapons
community, and excited to see where she will take things.  In addition to
your congratulations, feel free to offer Elss your help in serving all who
love throwing pointy things.
  Also, thanks and vivant to Elsa Taliard and Catha'n who have also helped
with carrying targets and running practices, as well as the many marshals
who have run the line at BMDL practices BMDL.

In service,
Cynewyn

Lady Cynewyn Æthelweardesdohter
BMDL Knight Marshal