[SCA-BMDL] Kings Crossing Birthday B(r)all

Loujaue McPherson loujaue at gmail.com
Fri Oct 12 10:18:47 EDT 2012

 Kings Crossing Birthday B(r)all

The Fencer and Heavy Fighter who enter the Crossing Guard Tournament who
has the highest number of wins, best dance score and gaming score will be
named the Crossing Guard Champion!

Heavy Weapons Tourney - Speed Tournament

Fencing Tourney - Speed Tournament

Dancing Event - Gallery Judged Set of dances

Gaming Event - One game..9 men maurice  Remove the words One Game..  It was
not to be included on the list.

Thrown weapons will start at 3pm.

The Gaming and Dancing Tournament will begin in the afternoon.  We will
need Lords and Ladies to be a part of the dance gallery, to help us judge
who the best dancer will be.

Sideboard will be served starting at noon and winding down around 6. At 6pm
the prize winners will be announced by our Seneschal Sven Tyrvisson and
Autocrats Willehalm Bärenjäger and Nandi of Kings Crossing.

At 2 pm in the kitchen there will be "Bring you medieval recipe sample"
which will be then be discussed by those attending. This will be hosted by
Baron Master Creador and Lady Daria.

There will be A&S classes as interest arises and time to be announced for
Weaving

For more information please check out the web site at
http://www.kingscrossing.aethelmearc.org/