[SCA-BMDL] Sewing in Steltonwald

stellagrace75 at aol.com stellagrace75 at aol.com
Tue Oct 16 12:44:28 EDT 2012

Greetings good Gentles!

Just a reminder that Steltonwald Sewing will be held this Sunday October 21, 2012, from 1:00 pm to 5:00 pm at 112 Blackwood Street, Beaver Falls, PA. this is in Chippewa. If you need directions or have any questions/suggestions please don’t hesitate to contact me.

We have a pile of scroll cases in progress started at Archers – if you don’t have a current project we would appreciate help with these. Actually any A&S project in progress is welcome!

I will have refreshments available if you feel like bringing something please feel free.

Sewing is held every other Sunday unless otherwise posted. (allowing for holidays etc.)

Hope to see you!

Marian
email stellagrace75 at aol.com, land line 724-847-9249, cell/text 412-671-5345