[SCA-BMDL] Fill the Baronesses Wagon - Harvest Revel

Shawn MacIntyre medicmacintyre15219 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 5 12:04:15 EST 2012

Greetings to All,

" Certainly a Knight should “holde open table” and show largess toward
heralds, minstrels and workers. These acts add to the Grace and Honor of
the Office and make the game more fun, both for those being rewarded and
for those who observe the recognition"  - Count Sir Garick von Kopke - KSCA

To be truly Noble is to offer of your largesse.

This Sunday at the Annual Harvest Revel, we would like to share our Largesse with the greater community. Her Excellencies Subaru Station Wagon will be parked at the top of the driveway at the castle. We invite everyone attending to help fill her car with Non-Perishible food items that will be donated to the North Hills Community Outreach food bank, which feeds hundreds of families weekly throughout the North Hills of Pittsburgh. http://nhco.org/get-help/food-pantry/

They have no specific needs at the moment, there are some suggestions below.

- Canned Soups
- Pasta
- Jarred/ canned Sauces
- Healthy snacks for children
- Gluten Free items.
- Peanut Butter
- Jelly
- Honey

We thank you all in advance for your donation. We would like to leave the meeting Sunday with a Full Wagon.

In Service,

 Baron Liam MacanTsaoir (SCA)

Baron of the Barony Marche of the Debatable Lands
Dean of Aethelmearc War College
In Omnia Paratus