[SCA-BMDL] Archery News

Urho Waltterinen crossbow1953 at earthlink.net
Mon Nov 5 12:45:48 EST 2012

Good gentles,

For those few of us that dared the cold and made it to practice on Sunday...

Congratulations to Vryce, Katheryn, and Elizabeth for being the first from this Kingdom to have their Gwyntarian Winter Challenge scores posted on-line. They will be the first to receive their favors to show their efforts. You can watch the progress of our archers at http://web.raex.com/~obsidian/wint.html. Last year we had fourteen archers from the Barony and twenty-nine from the Kingdom and I would like to see those numbers grow.

This Sunday, starting at 11:00 prior to the Barony meeting, archery practice will be held at the Castle and we'll continue to shoot for the Winter Challenge. As usual, I will have the loaner gear with me for any who wish to try our sport.

We'll also try to have one more outdoor practice at the Washington Boulevard site on Sunday, the 18th. Please watch the mailing list for updates from Master Alaric or me.

In service to the Barony-Marche,

Mestari Urho Waltterinen
mka Eugene Siren
crossbow1953 at earthlink.net
(home) 1-412-247-4467
(cell) 1-412-501-5239

Per valde mustache adveho valde officium