[SCA-BMDL] Agincourt Thanks!

Sunshine raven_bright at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 5 12:02:47 EST 2012

His Excellency and I would like to offer our heartfelt thanks to everyone who contributed to the basket for their Majesties at Agincourt. We are truly a gifted barony in that we can offer the royalty a basket full of things hand made. (Yes I'm bragging about our barony!)

The basket we offered was full of the barony's handmade gifts and bounty. Beautiful linen, marzipan, hand beaded necklaces, kumihmo braided cords, finger loop braiding, a scroll blank, candles, and soap. Our thanks to the artisans; Margeret Makafee, Ishiyama, Myfawny, Genvieve, T'sveea, and Aena MacAoidh. Hopefully I didn't miss anyone, but if I did, my apologies!

Our thanks,

Baroness Constance and Baron Liam