[SCA-BMDL] Agincourt - Lost & Found

Shawn MacIntyre medicmacintyre15219 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 5 11:05:49 EST 2012

Greetings,

Below are the lost and found items from Agincourt:

1 pair of EGG Gauntlets, Gray XL gloves in them

1 Youth Elbow Pad (Black, "Mongoose")

1 White Linen Napkin

1  "Pashmina" shawl ( owner can contact me to identify color)

1 pair Black Finger Gloves with white finger tips

1 pair Black Fleece Gloves

1 Minnie Mouse toy Cell Phone

1 Plastic Magnifying glass with the letter" M" written on it.

1 Winchester  pocket knife

1 Green Glass Bead

1 White Bead in Viking Wire Weaving

1 brown leather Mug Strap

1 green belt favor with "Dorinda - Regina - Aethelmearc" printed on it.

Please contact me to claim any of these items

I can hand deliver items to Aethelmearc Academy and the BMDL Meeting and Harvest Revel this weekend.

In Service,

Baron Liam MacanTsaoir (SCA)
Baron of the Barony Marche of the Debatable Lands
Dean of Aethelmearc War College
In Omnia Paratus