[SCA-BMDL] Harvest Revel and Barony Meeting this Sunday!

Sunshine raven_bright at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 5 11:11:30 EST 2012

The meeting might be garb free, but we'll be doing another GARB GIVEAWAY!!
That's right, bring the garb that no longer fits you, isn't your period, or just doesn't suit your fancy any more! Fabric, accessories and
general craft items are welcome as well, it's a bit like an SCA swap
meet, only everything is free!  This is a great time to find something
to retrofit, alter or wear as is.  Just remember, one man's trash is
another man's treasure!!  (or woman's).  Please contribute, this is a
great way to help new people get into garb.
If you have any questions just email or msg me on facebook.  I look forward to seeing everyone there!! And BRING PIE!

Baroness Constance

Subject: [SCA-BMDL] Harvest Revel and Barony Meeting this Sunday!

Reminder!

November is the Barony Meeting you've been waiting for! Join us once again for our annual Harvest Revel! We'll again be enjoying the hospitality of Baron Byron and Baroness Ariella as they open their castle home to our revels.