[SCA-BMDL] Agincourt

Amy S. Reed campagnella at gmail.com
Sun Nov 4 17:31:13 EST 2012

Agincourt was a great success I want to thank everyone on staff for
their help. Thank you to the Jorundr for a great lunch, to Odriana for
a very great dinner, to Hilda & Hara for running troll and making sure
everyone got a Halloween treat, to Ishiyama for running the A&S
display, to Caelinn for being Royalty Liaison, to Shirou for running
the heavy field, to Charles for running the fencing list, to Arianna
for running the youth list and tourneys, to Denys for running the
archery, to Katherine Sinclaire for running the MOL table, to Baron
Liam for being chirurgeon and my mentor with this event and to
Baroness Constance for making the site pamphlets.

In addition, I would like to offer thanks to everyone who offered help
to me, who cried announcements, picked up a broom (no not the Laurel),
who cleaned dishes, moved tables, chairs, and everything else that
goes into making this event a success.

We are most probably going to be looking for a bigger site and better
weather next year! Anyone with suggestions please let the officers
know.

Baroness Alex