[SCA-BMDL] Thrown Weapons - Sunday, Nov 4th 11 AM

Elss_of_Augsburg elss_of_augsburg at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 4 01:30:58 EDT 2012

Weather permitting......

There will be thrown weapons practice on Sunday, Nov 4th, starting 11 AM with spears and a spear target too. With any kind of luck, we should be able to get in some Halloween-themed throwing too!

Note that this will be the last practice at the Washington Boulevard park site for this year. Next Sunday, there will be thrown weapons practice at the Castle in Wexford, for our final thrown weapons practice until next spring. Come and get in a last Royal Round score!

Thanks, Elss