[SCA-BMDL] Fight practice at Washington Blvd site Sunday

Amy C acostell at gmail.com
Sat Nov 3 00:32:41 EDT 2012

Greetings Good Gentles,
Come join us for BMDL Sunday Fighter Practice, November 4,  2pm - 6pm at
Washington Blvd Park.  Note, this will be the last practice at Washington
Blvd Park.  Next week 11/11, we will be at the Castle, joining in with the
Barony meeting.  The week following, 11/18, we will be at the Pittsburgh
Chinese Church in the North Hills, for the winter.

If you need armor, please make arrangements with the Iron Key Lady
Sumayyaahead of time.  Email her at
ironkey at debatablelands.org
Need a ride?  Join the BMDL Ride Boards (bmdlrideboard) at Google Groups
and/or the Face Book BMDL Ride Board.

See you at practice.

In service,
Cynewyn   ("Kinawin")