[SCA-BMDL] Archery Practice Sunday, November 4

Urho Waltterinen crossbow1953 at earthlink.net
Fri Nov 2 08:04:57 EDT 2012

To the Barony-Marche,

If anybody has a opportunity, could we a get a report on the suitability of the Washington Boulevard practice site? We need to find out how well it weathered this week's rains and I won't have a chance to inspect the range.

Weather and safety permitting, we will still have archery practice at the Washington Boulevard this Sunday, November 4th, begining at the usual 11:00.

This will be our first chance to submit rounds for the Gwyntarian Winter Challenge and one of the last times to do it outside. There are also legends that some targets left over from last weekend's cancelled Halloween shoot will be there.

As always, I will have plenty of loaner gear for those who want to try out our sport.

Watch the mailing list for any updates.

In service to the Barony-Marche,

Mestari Urho Waltterinen
Archer General for Aethelmearc