[SCA-BMDL] War Practice Troll Thank Yous

Muirgheal inghean Dubhghaill muirgheall at gmail.com
Mon May 21 22:03:16 EDT 2012

Greetings unto the whole of Aethelmearc,

Please allow me the moment to thank the hardest working and most giving
Kingdom in the Known World for all the amazing services provided by the
populace.  War Practice simply couldn't happen without each and everyone of
you.  I am privileged to live among you and always humbled by your efforts.

I would like to personally thank the volunteers at the Troll tent that came
and gave of their time to make things run smoothly and efficiently for me:
Lord Bóvi Farmaðr, Autocrat; Maestro Jacopo di Niccolo, deputy trollner;
Mistress Alessandra D'Avignon, Merchant Liaiso; THL Ysabell Graver, deputy
Autocrat; Halldórr Bildr, Lady Draighean, Lisa Kelleher, Mistress Bonita of
Steltonwald, Melodia Beaupel, Markus Stalkr Grimmson, Sumayya al Ghaziyyan,
Colitta da Linari, Nate Snyder, Lord Jorundr hinn Rottin, Lord Roland of
Foxes Glenn, Lord Daniel O Rian the Fletcher, Kathleen Granchick, Lady
Cionaodh Gunn, Lord Aiden Gunn, Lady Marian of Blackwood, Countess Aidan ni
Leir, Lauren Kardasz, Mistress Hildarun Hugleman, Elizabeth Wilbur, Ingunn
Halldorsdottir, and Lady Nivah Catherine Rose of Bannockburn.

If I have omitted anyone, it is by failure of memory and not intent.  I
would mention that several of these good and kind gentles are youth and
several more attending their first event.  We are blessed to have such
charity of spirit and good will.  I thank you from the bottom of my heart
for your dedication to and stewardship of the Kingdom.

Gratefully,
Muirgheal inghean Dubhghaill, Steltonwald Seneschale & Head Trollner of War
Practice
mka Heather L. Hupp

724-683-7558
muirgheall at gmail.com