[SCA-BMDL] Special Bonus Wednesday Scriptorium - THIS WEDNESDAY

Jenn Strobel jenn.strobel at gmail.com
Mon May 21 13:58:30 EDT 2012

I have added a session of scriptorium for this Wednesday at 6:30 p.m. at my
home in Hampton Township.

With Barony Birthday/Queen's Rapier Championship being held on Saturday,
this is a fantastic opportunity to finish up scrolls that you may have for
that event and an opportunity for those with scrolls that they've already
completed to drop them off before Saturday.

There will also be the usual compliment of paint-a-scrolls, instruction,
and companionship.

If you would like directions to my home or more information about the
Scriptorium in general, please contact me either via email at
jenn.strobel at gmail.com or by phone at 412.213.8116.

Best regards,

Odriana vander Brugghe
--