[SCA-BMDL] Marshal Practices this Sunday

Shawn MacIntyre medicmacintyre15219 at yahoo.com
Fri May 11 17:22:02 EDT 2012

Unto this Glorious Barony does Baron Liam send greetings,

War Practice approaches, in one week many of us will be sitting in camp at Cooper's Lake Preparing our weapons for the next day's battles.

I understand greatly that this Sunday is Mother's Day, but with battles so close, what better time to come and prepare for War Practice!

Fencing will have a Guest Marshal this week, Don Clewin will host and marshal this Sunday's Baronial Fencing Practice.

Archery and Thrown Weapons Practices will also begin at 11.

Youth Practice will run from 2-5 pm. This Sunday will be the last Youth Practice for the month of May.

Heavy Practice will run from 2-6pm, We made great strides last weekend to support Aethelmearc's Army last weekend with the help of the Sunderoak fighter joining us. We MUST continue to move forward. I have heard great compliments on how the BMDL as a Unit has greatly improved, If all of our authorized fighters were coming to the Baronial Practice, We as a Barony would be Unstoppable.

Do your part, attend the Baronial Practices, Keep the momentum into War Practice, Pennsic and Beyond!

Artisans! We need your help. It is asked that all combatants wear the Escarbuncle to show Pride in our kingdom and to Recognize each other on the field. In talking with Her Excellency, it is our wish that the Baronial Fighters, Fencers, Archers, Throwers and Youth Fighters wear a Baldric that Displays the Escarbuncle in White on a Red background, Below the Escarbuncle, a Black Comet outlined in Gold. If anyone is willing to donate either Baldrics or the items to make them ir time, Please contact Her Excellency.

For the Glory of our Kingdom.

Baron Liam MacanTsaoir (SCA)
Baron of the Barony Marche of the Debatable Lands
Dean of Aethelmearc War College
In Omnia Paratus