[SCA-BMDL] FYI for Fighters at War Practice - Shiro Sends - War Practice Priority.

Shiro No Kaminari shironokaminari at gmail.com
Fri May 11 14:51:02 EDT 2012

Forwarded from her Grace the Earl Marshal - Shiro
Hi,

Here is my friendly heads up to all of the fighters going to War Practice,
next weekend:

"Combatants need to bring the following when they check in at the MOL
table; photo ID, authorization card, membership card (or they will be asked
to sign a waiver) and their receipt from troll."

I know in the past there has been confusion, since this is different from
what is done at other events. I checked with our Kingdom MOL to find out
exactly what will be expected and required from our fighters. This also
means you need to check in, yourself.

Please don't give our hard working MOL's grief over this, since this is
required by the site owners, specific for this event. Please feel free to
forward and share.. I know it's a pain to get up to the field and discover
we need something different.

I fully expect since this is war practice and we are all gearing up for
Pennsic, that we'll have lots of new authorizations and renewals and I
would like to make this as smooth as possible.

Thanks,

Tessa
AEthelmearc Kingdom Earl Marshal