[SCA-BMDL] Items for Gift Baskets

tessathehuntress at comcast.net tessathehuntress at comcast.net
Fri Mar 23 11:40:47 EDT 2012

Greetings!

I know we loved receiving hand made items, when we were on the throne.  Little items, that can be given out as tokens are
really nice, because there are so many awesome people in our kingdom.  I wanted to give my .02 worth..

A few things that we received, that I didn't see on your list:

handmade glass beads.. viking beads.  Especially ones done it kingdom colors
little needle books
veil pins
jewelry (earrings, necklaces)
games or items for our youth
small decorative pin cushions (made by covering a soda cap)
pewter buttons/handmade buttons
archer tassels
little books for note taking.
decorated thank you cards

There are lots of possibilities and everything is very appreciated.  One thing I did want to mention.. anything food or drink, it really helps to print or attach a list of ingredients.  I also really liked it when a little slip was attached saying who made what (or at least specific items).

I loved seeing the skill and creativity of our artists and craftspeople..

Tessa