[SCA-BMDL] Regional Archery Practice

Urho Waltterinen crossbow1953 at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 8 09:23:10 EST 2012

Good gentles of the Barony-Marche!

By the kindness and generosity of Byron and Ariella, we will once again hold the annual Regional Archery Practice at their Castle home.

This will be on Sunday, April 15th, the day after Coronation. We will be setting up the lower range beginning at 10:00 and hope to be shooting soon after that. THL Deryk Archer is once again preparing a hillside target range so we can shoot from the Castle turrets.

This will be the last opportunity to shoot for the Gwyntarian Winter Challenge. Once again the Barony is leading the Kingdom in participation.

Mistress Arianna will be moving youth fighting practice to the Castle for that day.

I am in negotiations with the Thrown Weapons marshals to move their practice there as well. They have joined us in the past, so I hope it will happen again.

Byron and Ariella have asked that we participate in garb to lend a greater air of authenticity to this event-which-is-not-an-event.

I also ask that we make this a pot luck snack event. Since we will be there all day, providing some food for each other will be a good thing.

Even if none of these sports is yours, please come out and spend the day together with us.

For further information, please contact me at one of the addresses below.

In Service to the Barony-Marche,

THL Urho Waltterinen
mka Eugene Siren
crossbow1953 at earthlink.net
(home) 1-412-247-4467
(cell) 1-412-501-5239

Per valde mustache adveho valde officium