[SCA-BMDL] Archery practice

Urho Waltterinen crossbow1953 at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 8 09:13:21 EST 2012

>From the Captain of Archers,

Spring is almost here and it's time to start up the outdoor archery practices again.

Weather permitting, our first practice will be on Sunday, April 1st starting at 11:00 at the Washington Boulevard/Allegheny River Boulevard site as usual. I have inspected the site and the construction work down there will not affect us at this time. This is still plenty of room for all our activities.

There will be no official practice on Sunday, April 8th as that is Easter Sunday and many of us have other obligations.

Watch for news about practice on Sunday, April 15th.

As always, I will have the archery loaner gear with me for anyone who would like to try archery, but does not have the equipment.

In Service to the Barony-Marche,

THL Urho Waltterinen
mka Eugene Siren
crossbow1953 at earthlink.net
(home) 1-412-247-4467
(cell) 1-412-501-5239

Per valde mustache adveho valde officium