[SCA-BMDL] BMDL Youth Fighter Practice this Sunday

Karen Kasper arianna_wyn at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 21 19:54:44 EDT 2012

To all BMDL youth fighters and their parents, greetings!

Thanks to all of the youth fighters who participated in the Pittsburgh Zoo Demo last Sunday: Jimmy, Ragnar, Guion, Kenneth, Robert, and Sean. They put on a good show and we appreciated their dramatic deaths. Thanks also to all of the youth marshals who spelled me in running the fighting: Sir Thorgrim, Lady Caniodricca, and Lord Hikaru.

Practices will be  back at Washington Blvd. from now through Pennsic.

I will be out of town this weekend and the following weekend. THLady Zoe and Lady Caniodricca will run practices in my absence and have loaner gear and weapons, so come on down to the park!

The BMDL Youth Combat practice schedule for the next month is as follows:

June 24 - Practice in the park at Washington Blvd. (THL Zoe will marshal)
July 1 - Practice in the park at Washington Blvd.  (Lady Caniodricca will marshal)
July 8 - Practice in the park at Washington Blvd.
July 15 - Practice in the park at Washington Blvd.

July 22 - LAST PRACTICE BEFORE PENNSIC!
No practices during Pennsic, the first practice after Pennsic will be on August 19th.

Have fun on Sunday, and I'll see you on July 8th!

Arianna