[SCA-BMDL] BMDL fencing practice - June 10 and beyond

Wendy Colbert rapierlady at earthlink.net
Fri Jun 8 22:31:30 EDT 2012

Greetings,
Last week we had a fabulous 12 fencers at practice. Thank you to everyone who came out to help celebrate my birthday.

It was so much fun, let's see if we can do it again. I know of at least one additional fencer who is planning on coming to practice this week.

With this many fencers we can do some melee practice.
Hope to see lots of you on the field on Sunday,

Practice is held on Sundays at 11am at the Washington Blvd practice site. Please check the barony website if you need directions. Some loaner gear is available.

For the rest of June:
The 17th is the zoo demo, practice will be held at the zoo. Please sign up in advance if you plan on attending.
The 24th practice will be at the usual time and place
July 1- practice will be at the usual time and place.
July 8. Practice will be at the usual time and place and Barony meeting will also occur at practice on this date.

Looking forward to seeing many at practice
Irene von Schmetterling
Rapier Marshal, BMDL

Come visit my esty shop StringsNstrands  StringsNstrands.etsy.com
for fiber goodies and handcrafted Montessori materials