[SCA-BMDL] BMDL Youth Fighter Practice this Sunday at the ZOO!

Karen Kasper arianna_wyn at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 13 09:42:15 EDT 2012

To all BMDL youth fighters and their parents, greetings!

Thanks to Lady Zoe for marshaling last weekend so I could make my trip out of town.

This Sunday's practice is at the Pittsburgh Zoo demo! We will hold youth fighter practice AT the Zoo from 11am to 3pm as part of the larger demo. Please wear garb, and plan to arrive between 10 and 10:30 so you have time to get to the area of the zoo where we'll be fighting and get armored up by 11. BONUS: the room where we'll be fighting is air conditioned! If you plan to attend the zoo demo, you MUST register your name and the names of those coming with you, so Lady Rufina can get you free passes into the zoo for that day along with free rides on the tram to haul your armor. Everyone who participates in the demo will ALSO get a second set of free passes to visit the zoo again any time over the coming year. You can register at this link:  http://kwiksurveys.com/?u=zoodemo2012

So far, the youth fighters listed below are registered as attending the Zoo demo. If your name is not on this list and you plan to be there, please register ASAP! Rufina will be sending directions on where in the zoo you need to go and how to get there later this week.

REGISTERED YOUTH FIGHTERS: Jimmy, Robert, Kenneth, Logan, Wolfgang, Ragnar, and Runa

I will be out of town the two weekends after the zoo demo; thanks to THLady Zoe and Lady Caniodricca for agreeing to run practices in my absence.

The BMDL Youth Combat practice schedule for the next month is as follows:

June 17 - Practice at the Pittsburgh Zoo Demo, register at http://kwiksurveys.com/?u=zoodemo2012
June 24 - Practice in the park at Washington Blvd. (THL Zoe will marshal)
July 1 - Practice in the park at Washington Blvd.  (Lady Caniodricca will marshal)
July 8 - Practice in the park at Washington Blvd.
July 15 - Practice in the park at Washington Blvd.

See you on Sunday!

Arianna