[SCA-BMDL] BMDL Youth Fighter Practice this Sunday

Karen Kasper arianna_wyn at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 8 17:01:21 EDT 2012

To all BMDL youth fighters and their parents, greetings!

Thanks to Sunderoak for hosting us last weekend. We had a great time with the javelins until the thunderstorm closed in.

This Sunday's practice is at the usual site, Washington Blvd. Park, from 2-5pm. I will be out of town but our wonderful Regional Youth Marshal, the Honorable Lady Zoe Akropolitina, will be marshaling practice for us and will have all of the loaner gear and weapons. Thanks, Zoe!

Also coming up on June 16-17 is the annual Pittsburgh Zoo demo! We will hold youth fighter practice AT the Zoo from 11am to 3pm that Sunday as part of the larger demo. If you plan to attend the zoo demo, you MUST register your name and the names of those coming with you, so Lady Rufina can get you free passes into the zoo for that day. Everyone who participates in the demo will ALSO get a second set of free passes to visit the zoo again over the coming year. You can register at this link:  http://kwiksurveys.com/?u=zoodemo2012

I will be out of town on several weekends in June; thanks to THLady Zoe and Lady Caniodricca for agreeing to run practices in my absence.

The BMDL Youth Combat practice schedule for the next month is as follows:

June 10 - Practice in the park at Washington Blvd. (THL Zoe will marshal)

June 17  - Practice at the Pittsburgh Zoo Demo
June 24 - Practice in the park at Washington Blvd. (THL Zoe will marshal)
July 1 - Practice in the park at Washington Blvd.  (Lady Caniodricca will marshal)
July 8 - Practice in the park at Washington Blvd.

Have a great time on Sunday!

Arianna