[SCA-BMDL] Zoo Demo

L.J. Rodriguez rufinasca at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 00:52:39 EDT 2012

the registration link for the zoo demo is  http://kwiksurveys.com?u=zoodemo2012

i've had some folks tell me they are coming in person, but it would be
a really big help if you would still sign up via the link - it lets me
know where my strengths and weaknesses for each day are....thanks.

it's really a fun day! honest! AND this year......  WE GET TO RIDE THE
TRAM!! NO WALKING UP THE HILL!! AND it's a nice easy ride down to the
gate at the end of the day :)

for those who need more info:

the zoo demo is on fathers day weekend again, satuday June 16th, and
sunday June 17th.
you can attend one day or both. each day of attendance gets you free
admission to the zoo that day, and 2 free passes for a return trip.

we need heavy weapons fighters, fencers, A&S demonstrators as well as
items for display, spinners, people to just talk to zoo patrons,
dancers, youth fighters (sunday only) and performers. and anything
else you can think of. sharp things are prohibited by the zoo, so no
arrows, no archery, no thrown weapons, no live steel....etc...

i'm hoping we can get more performers this year, especially for
saturday. i'm also hoping to get more people to do spinning - spinners
get to sit in the nice air conditioned room :)

i also need someone willing to just hang out under a pop-up near the
gate and hand out tram passes.

any questions, i can be reached at rufinasca at gmail.com

thanks in advance!!

rufina