[SCA-BMDL] Date change! Heather Dale house concert now on July 19th!

Marybeth Griffin alanafiona at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 14:03:18 EDT 2012

PLEASE NOTE: The date for the concert has changed! It is now July
19th, still a Thursday, location still my house!

We've had to reschedule as Heather's been invited as a guest to a
wedding that is... a bit over 10 hours from Pittsburgh, the next day.
The change in date was made reluctantly but will be better for all
involved we hope. The rest of the original invite follows - please
again feel free to spread it far and wide!

Our address, also in the lovely Dark Pages:
115 Wallace Avenue
East Pittsburgh, PA 15112

Google maps has this right, mapquest and navtec don't - I've got a bug
report in for that.

---------

Heather Dale and Ben Deschamps will be coming to Pittsburgh on
Thursday, July 19th! They will be performing at the home of Marybeth
Griffin and Marc Gabriele in Wilkins Township. For directions email
alanafiona at gmail.com, or call 412-977-2708. Concert starts at 7:30pm
but please come earlier as there will be food and socializing with
Heather and Ben.

Our street has no direct bus service, but we are willing to give rides
up the hill from the nearby bus lines, please email us so we can
arrange transport. Please be warned we have cats, you may need to
medicate appropriately.

There is no admission cost, but we will have a hat out to collect any
donations towards gas you might have - $10-15 is suggested but not
required. Also they will have music for sale, come and lighten their
burden while they lighten your hearts with music!